https://commercialsteamteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/cst-logo-340-by-156--300x138.png 0 0 Russ https://commercialsteamteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/cst-logo-340-by-156--300x138.png Russ2010-05-03 14:54:042010-05-03 14:54:04When to Steam Clean Carpets
- At least twice a year for light traffic, once in the spring to remove all the buildup of chemicals and molds and once in the fall to remove all the things tracked in all summer long.
- Monthly for medium to heavy traffic and for light traffic in cases where a positive impression is important.
- Weekly for extremely heavy traffic, for lighter traffic areas when a positive impression is critical, in circumstances where health and cleanliness are particularly important, and in cases where outside contamination is heavier due to construction or other adverse outside surface deposits.
- Before open houses steam cleaning can remove odors from cooking or pets and make your carpet look new again.
- Special events held at your business require making the right impression on your guests. Don’t forget to steam clean your carpet when you are sprucing the place up.
- After any high traffic event it is a good time to steam clean your carpet to remove all the dirt brought in. Cleaning your carpet when it is really dirty helps prevent the dirt from being imbedded into the carpet.
- If you have an area in your building that has heavier dirt or grease you may want to clean those areas more frequently than you would an office with less foot traffic.