If you are planning a party and you’re worried about your new carpet, one of the best protections is to have a plan.
Let’s face it, people spill things when you serve food or beverages at a party so the best solution is to be ready if a spill happens.
Here are some ideas to plan for in you Spill Recovery Plan:
- Prevent messier food spills by serving foods that are lighter and non staining
- Prevent spills by using thicker plates so they do not bend
- Provide sit down seating near food buffet to encourage people to sit down and eat
- Place rugs and runners near high-spill areas such as tables
- Use clear or lighter colored beverages for children
- If you use candles make sure they are placed on a stable surface
- Have a spray bottle of water and some rags handy in case there is a spill and tackle it quickly
By developing a plan for your party you can enjoy your party even more because it takes the worry off your mind.