This site has been created and maintained by eye 4 image, incTM and Commercial Steam Team. All content is the intellectual property of Commercial Steam Team and eye 4 image, inc, and may not be used for any purpose without our express permission.
All content on this Web site is copyright ©2000-2007, Commercial Steam Team and/or eye 4 image, inc. All Rights Reserved.
Do not take content from this site.
For more information on copyright laws, visit this site: www.whatiscopyright.org.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy: Commercial Steam Team has a policy of protecting confidentiality and security of information we collect about our customers. We will not share non-public information about you (“Information”) with third parties without your consent, except for the specific purposes below.
Why We Collect and How We Use Information: We limit the collection and use of Information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to you. Such service includes maintaining your accounts with us, processing transactions requested by you and administering your business.
How We Gather Information: We get most Information directly from you. Other source may include domain name registrations and information publicly available over the Internet.
In the normal course of business, we may collect the following types of nonpublic personal Information:
- Information you provide via the website and other forms (including name, address, income and other financial-related information).
- Data about your transactions with us (such as the types of account you have and your account status).
Disclosure of Information: We may disclose any Information when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law (such as to respond to subpoena or to prevent fraud). Information may be disclosed for audit purposes, to attorneys or other professionals, or to law enforcement and regulatory agencies, for example. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of Information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, we do not sell customer lists and we will not sell your name to a catalogue company or telemarketer.
- Content on this site is intended for residents of the United States of America, and is covered by the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA, and the United States of America.
- Commercial Steam Team accepts no liability for any circumstance in which the information contained in this Web site or any linked Web site may infringe upon the laws of any country other than the United States of America.
- Commercial Steam Team and its employees:
- do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this Web site and/or the Content and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the Content;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information in this site or any linked site into another language;
- accept no liability for any use of the information and data in this site or any linked site, or reliance placed on said information or data (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information and data in this site or any linked site for any particular purpose;
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material in this site or any sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material in this site or any sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material in this site or any other Web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorize the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Web site to those other sites.